Make your money work harder for you with savings products offered by The First National Bank of Suffield.
- Earns a competitive tiered interest rate compounded daily on all balances
- Attach an ATM card, Telephone Banking and online access for convenience
Certificates of Deposit
- Competitive accounts offer various terms and rates
- Minimum deposits vary by term and pay interest on a compounded daily basis
- 1 or 2 year “Bump Up” products include the ability to update the rate once during the term to the current interest rate available without affecting your maturity date
Individual Retirement Accounts
- We offer multiple IRA options to accommodate your retirement needs
Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS)
- Enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposit amounts larger than $250,000
- Save for holiday shopping or a much-deserved vacation
- Earn a competitive interest rate compounded daily
- Start saving in November and receive your balance the following October
Health Savings Accounts
- Pay qualified medical expenses using this tax-exempt, interest-earning account
- You must be covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) to be eligible and not covered by any other health plan
View our current rates for these savings accounts.
For more information, please contact a Customer Service Representative at any of our four locations in Connecticut.