The First National Bank of Suffield is a nationally chartered commercial bank providing financial services to individuals, municipalities, nonprofit groups, commercial enterprises and others, generally within the Connecticut communities of Suffield, West Suffield, East Granby and Windsor Locks.
- The primary mission of the Bank is to enhance shareholder value by achieving competitive growth of earnings and return on equity. The Bank will pursue this by providing customers with superior financial products and services while managing risks to protect income, maintain asset quality and provide liquidity.
- The Bank is a responsible citizen and business leader in the communities served. The Bank will continue to demonstrate the highest standard of ethical behavior in all of its business dealings.
- Reinvestment in local communities is a high priority of the Bank and its Board of Directors.
- The Bank’s most important asset is its customers. Product lines are designed to meet the diverse needs of customers and hours are set for customer convenience. The Bank will be ever mindful of opportunities to expand product lines and improve market share within the service area.
- High-quality, personalized service is the true mission of this Bank. It is only through successfully accomplishing this mission that the Bank’s profitability goals can be achieved.
- The Bank continues to be a responsible citizen of the community and to deliver high-quality customer service because of its loyal, dedicated employees. The Bank’s mission is to provide personnel with competitive compensation and equal opportunity of employment along with professional development, growth and advancement.