Internet Banking service provided by Open Solutions Inc.
We do not collect identifying information about visitors to our
site. For more information, click on "Privacy Statement"
on our Home page.
We use 128-bit encryption: Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) for
all communications including transactions and use of the Mailbox
feature within the system. This is currently the highest level
of security available for Internet transactions.
Our site also incorporates VeriSigns digital O.D. technology to
protect your transactions, click on the VeriSign symbol on our
sing-on page for more information.
FACTS ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
- Our Internet Banking product is free
- No special software needed
- Passwords must be changed at first "sign-on".
- Our Internet Banking system is Online real-time with the Banks
Main Customer Database.
- A rolling 90-business day history is carried on all accounts.
- You may view balances, activity on your accounts, check images,
order checks, e-mail the Bank, change you address, etc.
- You may transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
- We recommend minimum browsers of Netscape 4.7 or Higher &
Microsoft Explorer 5.5 or higher with 128-bit encryption
- Our Internet Banking product interfaces with Microsoft Money,
Spreadsheets and other accounting software.
- For security purposes the system "times out" after
20 minutes of non-use (key strikes or mouse clicks). If you
wish to continue your session, you will be required to re-enter
your user name and password.
To enroll, simply fill out the online enrollment form by
clicking on "enroll online" from our sign on page.
Within 2-Banking days of submission of the enrollment form,
we will e-mail you with your Sign-on ID and mail you a letter
containing your initial password. The first time you sign-on,
you will be required to "approve" our Internet Banking
Agreement and change your password. In addition, we will prompt
you every 6-months to change your password. Once you are signed
on click on the "options" button (found on the left
side tool bar) and fill in your e-mail address, a secret question
and the answer. In the future should you forget your Login
ID or Password simply click on "I forgot my user ID or
Password" on our sign-on page and the system will automatically
e-mail you the information.